Last Modified: November 15, 2015
Your privacy is very important to us. IMMORDL, Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of the members and visitors of this website. We reserve the right to change this policy, which we’ll do through online posting. We are very careful with what we do with your information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all users of the Site.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. In connection with your use of certain features of the Site, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
- Information we get from your use of the Site. We collect information about the features on the Site that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our Site, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Location information. In connection with your use of certain features on the Site, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms.
- California Do Not Track Disclosures. At this time, the Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide users with choice about the collection of their personal information over time and across third party web sites or online services. Additionally, the Site does not prevent third parties, such as our partners, from conducting online tracking on the Site.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in connection with that user.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect from our Site to: (i) provide, maintain, protect and improve the Site, (ii) offer you tailored advertising, (iii) provide to you and communicate with you about your use of the Site or requests, (iv) protect our or third party interests and (v) perform any function we describe when you provide the information.
If you have a user account, we may display your profile name, photo, and actions you take on the Site (such as reviews you write and comments you post) in the Site, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services and for any other lawful purpose that we choose.
Information you share
The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, which may be indexable by search engines, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Protecting your information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented policies and procedures, including technical measures, that are designed to help safeguard it. While we strive to use best practices to protect your personal information, the Internet and computer technology are not 100% secure and we cannot absolutely ensure the security of any personal information that you provide to us.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use the Site, we aim to provide you with access and choice with respect to your personal information. If that information is wrong or you would like to change it, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Information can be updated through the settings portal or by sending us an email at the address listed below. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain the Site in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from the Site, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Site.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. If we engage in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner, to be used only in relation to the promotion. Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83, we reserve the right to share personal information of a non-financial nature in our sole discretion. In all other instances, we may share your personal information with our partners and clients with your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of IMMORDL if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of IMMORDL, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, by updating your communications preferences via our email service provider, or you can contact us by sending an email to the address listed below.
Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for directing marketing if you opt out. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us by sending an email to the address listed below.